Yep, Baby Mosier #3 is on the way and will be here just in time for Christmas! We were a little surprised but couldn't be more thrilled with God's plan for our little(not for long) family! I'm so thankful for this precious blessing. We finally got to see the little gummy bear today! Praise the Lord everything looked normal and right on track.
I'm a little over 12 weeks along and finally starting feel back to 'normal' again. This first trimester was a bit harder than with the boys, but I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I had 2 boys to take care of and one of them decided against sleep for those 12 weeks. Cade is thrilled to be a big brother again and has had his say in what he thinks this little one should be. Carter, well I think he will be excited when the time comes, but right now he's going to enjoy the next 6 months of being the baby.
15 comments:
Awesome! congrats!
Congrats!!
Congrats! Cute pics with the chalkboard!
Hooray Hooray!!! Congrats!!!! Miss you!
Shut Up!!! SOoooooooo excited for your cute little family!!! I thought Pearson looked like a little gummy bear in his sono too!! So cute!! Can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!
Oh my gosh! We are going to have another baby in the same month! haha! So funny! Congrats!!! :)
Yay! Love to see your family grow :)
I decide to take FB off my phone, and this is what I miss!!!!! :) So very happy for you guys! Can't wait to follow you through this journey! God's perfect timing can be so fun! ;)
MISS YOU!!!
p.s. blogger is calling me unknown. Mystery revealed! :)
Diana
Hooray! We are so excited for baby Mosier #3! You guys make such cute kiddos :)
hooray, mosiers! we're so excited for you guys!
Congrats to all of you! Love the way you did it with the 1-2-3 - very cute!
Congratulations! Such an exciting time for y'all.
Congrats! Such exciting news!
Post a Comment